CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Wow, this will make it 5!!

Well, most of you have heard the news by now, but for those who haven't, here it is. I haven't even skipped a period yet, but was feeling really weird and started having the pregnancy symptoms so I decided to break down and buy a pregnancy test. I was sure that it was going to come back negative and when it said positive, I was a little shocked. So I took the other one and although it was light, it said I was pregnant. So the next day I went and got 4 more thinking that it would help to sink it in. So here they are and if you notice the very bottom one is a digital yes or no one, and sure enough it says YES +. So I guess we're having another baby. It's quite a suprise as I didn't think it would be very easy for me to get pregnant after my surgery last December, but we definatly are happy to add one more baby to our family tree. So many people are pregnant right now or just had a baby, so luckily my baby will grow up with cousins that are really close. Hope Starlett can adjust, she is our little baby and loves to have all the attention.

5 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Wow! 5 kids! Doesn't that seem like a lot when you say it? 4 seems a lot to me when I say it out loud. You are so brave to have 5. When I had the 4 Garcias and Tilly, I decided 5 was beyond my limits of patience and abilities, so I think we will be ending it after this baby. I don't know though. We've said that after every baby. This is the first time I've said it during the pregnancy though. Does it make it a little easier to cope when only one of the kids is there full time (I mean how the others go back and forth between parents), or does it make it harder?

John-Maren Goodman said...

This is the post I was waiting for!! I'm going to be an aunt again!!!!!!!! I was so excited when she told me and just as shocked. Now I can start telling people! Love you Sister!! now I want you to start showing already so i can play with your belly and tell that baby I'm it's aunt!!

Teresa Jolley said...

It's a little easier that way, only having Dustin maybe two times a year and when I have him during the summer, the other two are at there dads alot. So when I have them all it is overwhelming. We were done having kids after Starlett but I guess it was out of our hands. We are definatly done after this one. Darin's getting the ol snip.

The Marcons said...

Congrats! That is super exciting!

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly!!! Congratulations!! I can't believe you're having another baby! How FUN! Yeah!!!