CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby's First Check Up

So Tuesday was my first Doctor's Appointment and they did confirm that I WAS PREGNANT. I was exactly 8 weeks along on Tuesday. We got an ultrasound, but like all ultrasounds at 8 wks, you can't even see it, so inside the black blank spot is the baby. My official due date is April 9, 2009. It's still seems very crazy to me, but we are also very excited!! The day after, the Dr. called me and said that my thyroid was off and that might be why I mysteriously lost 10 lbs. in the last two months (not that I'm complaining) and why I have been so tired and have no energy, and that's not from being pregnant so now I'm on Synthroid to help supplement what my thyroid isn't doing. Thank goodness I have an excuse for being lazy now. :)

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Wow! Just 8 weeks, huh? I didn't think they usually did an ultrasound until 20 weeks. Fun to get to see the little black spot. :) Your baby's first photo!

Anonymous said...

This is so darling!! I am so excited to have the 22nd grand baby!
Love you guys so much - Nana

John-Maren Goodman said...

Okay sister...this one better be a boy!~ I think another boy needs to come to balance out all the hormones ragging in that home!

The Not-a-hoes said...

i go back next week so im pretty much a month ahead of you! and tiana is about a month in front of me! crazy!!!