CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rain insisted on finding out what Princess she was. I don't think it fits her very well though. Oh well!!


You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comments:

Cindi said...

Who are you and what did you do with my cousin?!? Remember way back when I said I loved your blog because you update it frequently giving us something new to read all the time?! Well, not only do you rarely post, but you also don't respond to my questions or my blog (which I started because of YOUR "encouragement"). Where ARE you????? :D