CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Posts that never got posted!!

The week after Jaiden was born, I decided to go and help Maren and so Me, Starlett, and Rain went and stayed a couple of days there. Here are a few pictures. I just love John, Maren and there wonderful boys!!!

On the evening of the 2nd night we were there, they had a firework show in Cedar Hills so we invited ourselves to go with Elisabeth and John and Alexandra.
When we're not home, Gato (our cat) lives down in our Laundry Room. We heard scratching when we got home so we went to check out what the noise was. Gato had climbed up the slats in the door and as soon as we opened the door, he jumped up on the door. He sat and meowed forever. We had to help him get down. We should have left him up there to see how long it would have taken him to get down.
I know I combined 5 posts in one, because there all ones that should have been posted a long time ago, but the last one is from Darin's Grandma Fisher's 87th birthday Party. We all love Grandma Fisher so much and she has truly become someone that our whole family loves and adores. She still lives by herself with the help of a few weekly visits from family. We hope she is with us for another 10 years.

1 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

First of all, I love your cat. I've always wanted a cat with those markings. Secondly, how lucky you are to be able to be close to family and see them so often. Thirdly, I've missed your posts! I'm glad to get an update!