CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

So many things, So little time

Ok, I'm getting guff from everyone about not keeping up on my posts.... which is deserved because I am usually the one to give everyone a hard time when there slacking, so I take it with a grain of salt. Our family has kinda been going through a rough emotional roller coaster that we have had to endure and are trying our best to get through it and do it the right way.I have a million and one posts that I need to catch up on so I might get one done tonight but I've dedicated my day tomorrow to catch up on my posts. So Please everyone, I know I'm so loved and everyone is just dying to hear all about my life and you will, just give me a day or two to get back up to date. I'm happy to know people are still interested in my blog like I am there's. Love's to all!!!! Here is just a cute pic to go along with this updatefor today. Our course, My love!!

3 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

I've had a hard time keeping up too. We've had a lot of sickness this week, and since Kiersa doesn't nurse as much anymore and is always awake, I don't get in as much blogging time as I did in the beginning. I'm glad to see you're up and running still. You peeked our curiosity though...what's the emotional roller coaster all about? Is it anything we can help with? You look sooooo nice in that picture!!!! I'm glad you're preg with me, though I doubt you're starting out at 160 like I am since I didn't get to drop baby weight before adding to it again! Ugh! I'll just have to go on the biggest loser when I'm finally finished with kids to have a trainer whip me back into shape.

Tiana Johnson said...

How come when I click on your pictures, they never enlarge? Most other blogs do. Sometimes things are just too small to see without enlarging. Also, did you get my instructions on how to change your blog setup? Let me know.

Cindi said...

I LOVE this picture. You both look good, but you look FABULOUS! I can't wait for the "rest of the story"!!
Love you lots!