CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Starlett's First Haircut

I know, you guys are all thinking, PLEASE don't tell me You cut her hair. Well Yes I did. But I was extremly careful to only cut a little. Darin was very persistant about me not touching her hair at all for the fear that she would wind up bald. But her bangs were always hanging in her eyes and since she's never had a haircut, her hair is all scraggly so I decided to just even things up a bit. She is cute no matter how long or short her hair is, but here are the pictures.

Before
During
After
I know there are alot of pictures that are basically the same but her facial expression's are all different and I think that they are all sooooo cute. Her haircut is so cute ecspecially when it's dry, that way if I don't put her hair in a pony on top of her head, her bangs aren't hanging in her eyes. That was starting to be a part of her personality walking around looking through her hair.

5 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Wow! That's a huge difference in how it made her look. Can you still put 2 ponytails in? Do people think she looks like a boy now? I did a similar thing to Talea when she was 1 because her hair ratted so bad in the back in her carseat, so I trimmed it up and people thought she looked like a boy. Oh well. It all catches up quick enough. My babies are shaved bald for the first year anyway. She has such cute expressions!

Tiana Johnson said...

Have you noticed that Talea and Starlett have identical eyebrows? Well, Star's are slightly darker, but they have the same shape and they both are light until the middle, then darken and get thin and end in a nice point. I've noticed the similarity for a while now. Talea always gets compliments on her eyebrows. Does Star? Maybe it's just because Cluff eyebrows are a bit unruly, so it's nice for them to see a tame, defined eyebrow.

The Not-a-hoes said...

And how old is starlett? My first haircut was at 2 weeks! I hope my baby comes out with my hair! Then it'll be able to keep it when its older!

Cindi said...

I think she looks DARLING! What a little ham!

teresaanddarinjolley@blogspot.com said...

I just starting reading this the funniest memories came back to mind love are funny old family memories.