CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm An Aunt.....Again!!

I'm not going to talk about the delivery much, I'll let Maren share her own experience, but I can't resist to not let the world know that I am another Aunt to such a handsome little baby. Here are some pictures of the people that were at the Labor and Delivery Party and some of Jaiden after he was born. We are so excited to have one more addition to our family. We can't wait for our other two coming in February. I love my neices and nephews so so much and hate that I can't see them all every day.

After Jaiden was born:
Born at 8:57 pm : Weighed 6 lbs 1 ounce : 18 Inches long

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's so perfect and beautiful! Congrats to everyone!

The Not-a-hoes said...

holy cow it just gives me chills everytime i see babies now. im guna have one of those. what am i going to do with myself!

Tiana Johnson said...

Is John losing weight? I can't believe how far Maren's belly stuck out with this one, with the baby only 6 pounds! He must have been laying parallel to the ground and sticking his legs straight out!

The Marcons said...

He is super cute! I hope you don't mind but I'm stealing these pictures for my blog. Thanks!

John-Maren Goodman said...

I love you so much for loving my babies!! Your such a proud Aunt! Love you sister!