CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Visit to Nana's Work

We had a chance to stop by Nana's work so she could show off her cutest granddaughter and of course her cutest daughter. All the ladies absolutely loved Starlett of course (who doesn't) and took turns taking care of her while I printed some stuff off. They were giving her Frito's, which she spilled 5 times, and getting her to do all her cute tricks. She was loving all the attention, she didn't want to leave. We love Nana!!!!

2 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

So are you saying Star is cuter than Rain? I hope Rain doesn't read that! I have to beg to differ with you though. I'd say my girls are the cutest granddaughters!!! Ha ha. I wish they got more Nana time than they get.

Teresa Jolley said...

Of course it was just me being funny. Just like I'm not really her cutest daughter. Star is her cutest 19 month old granddaughter.