CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Slumber Party

So the other day, a friend of mine told me that she was invited to a "Slumber Party" but that she probably wasn't going to go. As soon as I found out I convinced her to go so that I could tag along. I have heard about these party's but have never gone to one. For those of you who don't know what a Slumber Party is, unfortunatly I can't explain what it is because my blog needs to stay G rated, but all I can say is it's not an actual Slumber Party. For those of you who do know what it is, some may be jealous or some may be disgusted. But I had alot of fun. It was fun to expand my knowledge on this subject and it was fun to get out without any kids and spend some time with the girls. So if any of you are interested ( the one's that live close by ) Me and Maren are going to host a Slumber Party at Maren's house very soon. E-mail me if you want more details. terluvsdarin@hotmail.com

5 comments:

Cindi said...

So, mostly I'm curious about the ball picture...
And I'm guessing Tiana is one of the disgusted people you refer to since it's the only post of yours she didn't comment! ;) I don't think that I would personally go to a "slumber party", but if it's your idea of a good time (and obviously it is since you're going to host your own!), then go for it!

John-Maren Goodman said...

Oh They are so fun, and can be really helpful. I've been to 3. It's just a girl party that is edgy! Be around all girls is fun, and a great support. Sometimes we all need a little edginess! I know you would get a kick out of it Cindi!~ Promise!

Teresa Jolley said...

The balloon picture was where 2 people and to try to pop the balloon by thrusting towards eachother. Ewww, I know.

Tiana Johnson said...

Hey now! I'm not disgusted as Cindi thinks. I just didn't get a chance to read it until this morning! I've always wanted to go to one!!! I heard of two out here, but wasn't able to attend either one because the dates didn't work for my schedule (I was going out of town both times). I'm all over spicing up the love life!

The Not-a-hoes said...

my friend used to do the parties so i used to get all that stuff for free :) its great when you know ppl :)