CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Visit To Maren's

As if it's not totally obvious, We LOVE LOVE LOVE John, Maren, and there wonderful boys. So every time I need to get away, that's where I go. And of course I can't help myself but take a bunch of pictures of my cute cute nephews.
Braxton wasn't too into taking a picture with Rain apparently, but Rain wasn't going to let it go. They weren't really going anywhere but they wanted to play in the van so Rain buckled them up together and Braxton found a half eaten sucker that he wouldn't give up. At least he shared it with Starlett. I know I look ridiculous in this picture but that is what happens when I just woke up and Rain takes a picture before I'm ready to strike my pose.
This one is a tiny bit better cuz you can't see my face straight on. Awwwww, look at his cute little feet. I can't wait to have another little newborn with cute little hands and feet. So Precious. Nice Cheeze Rain. Daylon is seriously going to be the greatest dad ever. He is so good with kids and knows perfectly how to handle them and play with them. They all love him!! I just love this one with his eyes so wide open. Man he is adorable.

3 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

It's rare that I see a picture of Jaiden without a binky in his mouth. My kids would never take one! Maren's so lucky! They'd take about 2 sucks and push it out.
Jaiden has some serious pinching toes (big gap between big toe and other toes), so I'm anxious to have pinching wars with him when he grows up. I've got pinching toes too!
Braxton's eyes, in the picture of Rain hugging him, look so much like Hyatt's, with the sad puppy look. It's a Johnson thing I guess.

Cindi said...

I love all of these pictures. Braxton and Star sharing the sucker and sitting together in the van are soooo very cute! Of course you're always cute too, no matter what you say about your pictures!

The Not-a-hoes said...

so we know its very obvious you love maren more than us but seriously you have to drive past our house twice to go see maren and you never stop once!!?? we will remember that!