CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So Sad To See Him Go... :(

Dustin left yesterday and flew home to Spokane Washington where his grandma and grandpa met him and picked him up. Then they drove home to Clarkston, WA. I know his family there was very happy to see him again, but we were very very sad to see him go. I love Dustin as if he were my own child because I feel that he is. He was always helping me with Starlett or Rain whenever he had the chance. He is such an awesome big brother and we will miss him until we get to see him again. Love you Leonard!!!!!

4 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

We will miss you so much dustin. Don't stay away to long k! Love you

John-Maren Goodman said...

We will miss you so much dustin. Don't stay away to long k! Love you

Cindi said...

K... waiting for an update. Hasn't it been kind of a long while? :D

The Not-a-hoes said...

yeah teresa whose slackin now!?