CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trip to Grandma Fishers

Darin's Grandma is about 87 now and still lives by herself in her home out in Holladay. Unfortunatly she can't drive and only get's places when one of her daughters help her out. So we have been trying to visit her on a weekly basis. The one thing my kids always remember about going to grandma Fishers is that she always has a freezer full of many different kinds of creamies. So Me, Hali, and Starlett went to visit her today and we all drove home with our creamies. I gave in and let Starlett have one even though I knew it would make for a fun mess for me to clean up. Oh well, you gotta enjoy life. We love you grandma Fisher and love spending time with you and visiting with you.

She came over for Sunday dinner when we had Forrest and Olga over and there girls. I don't think she knew what to think because of all the kids and noise and comotion. And here comes the creamies. One of the best parts of going to Grandma's house. Yummy. This picture was so cute because I pulled my camera out trying to be sneaky but she saw me and this is actually her saying "cheese" while she won't even look at me, she knew what I was doing. Dang her. She is still so cute though.

3 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

You are so good for visiting Gramma Fisher! That is something she'll remember always! Hey was the Kangaro zoo you went to in PG? It doesn't look like it but I just had to ask! Love you

Teresa Jolley said...

It was in North Salt Lake, a brand new one

Anonymous said...

aww! how awesome