CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

GO BEES!!!!

GO BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BEES!! Darin's work gave us some free Bee's tickets last night. And to make it better, they were up in a suite so we could just let the kids run around. We got four tickets so Me, Daylon, Starlett, Maren, Braxton, and Darin went. It was a blast. I had to run to the front gate to give Darin his ticket and on my way down I ran into the Bee Mascot. I had my picture taken with him to make my kids jealous. He was so cute. Then my second trip downstairs we were going to get some greasy hotdogs and pizza and they had a wheel of fortune wheel that you got to spin 3 times and of you land of the winning pie slice (which there is only two on the whole wheel) then you win something off there table. I said to the lady, oh ya, like that's really good odds. I spun once and didn't get it, spun the second time and suprise suprise, I got it.... so then the third spin, I was already walking away at this point, but LOW AND BEHOLD..... I got the third one too. I was so excited I was screaming and making a HUGE fool out of myself but I didn't care, I won some stupid monkey or shirt or hat off this table. Well I chose the cute pink hat (see pictures below) and I was so proud of myself. So we trashed the suite from the kids, popcorn and peanut shells everywhere, and if you notice Braxton's watermelon picture, he mooched that off of a grandma in the next suite over. She thought he was cute so she shared with him. All in all it was a very fun time that we didn't have to pay for which makes it even funner, and to top it all off the Bee's won 4-2. GO BEE'S!!!

0 comments: