CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

Tuesday Daylon came home from school informing me that he had a birthday party to go to that started in 30 minutes. Not only that but I had to stay and supervise. So because I had Rain and Hali I thought, what the heck, we'll go and have fun too. And that we did. This place ended up being really cool and adults are allowed on them too so more fun for me. All in all it was alot of fun minus my two elbow burns, Rain's face getting stepped on, and Hali getting swatted with the plastic bat. No wonder they make you sign a waiver before they'll help you do anything else.
There was also miniature golf and it was Neon so everything white glowed, but of course, after one or two pictures my blasted battery went dead. I hate that. So there are a few good ones with my camera and the rest are on my phone which are horribe but I'd figure I'd post them anyway so here they are.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

those r some silly pics!!!!!!!