CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Susan, Tyler, Bailey, Whitnee, Anna, Hali, and Mayghan came to town for Memorial Day weekend so we had alot of fun the whole weekend. Saturday a bunch of us went swimming and rock climbing at the Rec Center and hung out at my house the whole day.

Whitnee and Anna only got to spend the morning with us because Saturday afternoon they flew out to California to spend a month with there dad. These are pictures of them getting ready to go and us hanging out.

Sunday we all went to my mom's house for a picnic but first we stopped and put flowers on my dad's grave. The headstone is now up and it looks beautiful. Thank you Tammy. It was hard but it was nice. We all miss him so bad. Dad, we are always thinking of you and missing you so bad. We love you and know that you are there with all of us.

4 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

Thank you for putting the pics up...I love seeing them! I'm not sure about that dress on me now that I see it in a pic.. :< anyway keep it up..oh and if you get any from steve of braxton and the helmet don't post them just send them my way. I want to put them on mine!

Tiana Johnson said...

looks like you had a fun weekend and yes I got your card yesterday is was very cute I just wished you wouldn't have put the money in it but it Will be spent well like for gas for crying out loud. do u have a computer now? also what does the dragon fly represent?

Anonymous said...

i miss grandpa but im glad he got a head stone

Anonymous said...

So right as I got to the pictures of your family with your dad's headstone, "My Wish" came on... I just sat here and bawled like the baby that I am. I miss your dad. I miss his smile, his laugh, and his confidence in us all. I miss his prayers on our behalf and his concern and support.