CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Star's first experience in the Sprinklers

So now that the sprinklers are coming on daily, we decided to spend some time outside yesterday because that is now Star's favorite place to play. We took our eyes off of her for two seconds and she had drenched herself. I thought it was post worthy so I hope you think she is as cute as I do. She is definatly the baby of the family and every little thing she does, we just think it the neatest thing in the world. We Love Star!!!

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

Oh that little girl is the cuttest thing walking 2ft tall!!!

Anonymous said...

Chase said, "Mom, is that 'Starwett'?" I said, "Yes, it is." He said, "I wuv her!" :)
Love reading your blog!

love you!
Cindi