CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A 27 year old still trying to be a kid....or never stopped.

See the net? Well Daylon was playing with a baseball and bouncing it off and then catching it.
Teresa comes along and decides she want's to act like a kid again and starts to tell the boys the rules of the game.... or should I say MY rules of the game.
Then comes John (always into playing anything competitive) Good thing because then I'm not the only adult acting like a child :) And then this is where it ends..........................................
This was only about the 5th toss and as you can see, I'm doing all I can to get that ball and not let John get it..... little was I aware that behind Darin, a big old metal sprinkler was sticking out of the ground about 8 inches or so and as I was reaching for the ball, me and the sprinkler became good friends.
AND SHE IS DOWN!!!!!!

I know what your saying, that's it? That's what she is crying about and writing a blog about? But hey, when you get to my age you have to be proud of every single war wound you receive and if it means making a bigger deal out of it then it really is, then so be it. It seemed alot worse when it happened, in fact, the worst part was that my chin wasn't really even hurting, it was my dag gone toe and there isn't a single bruise to show for it.

This is the best picture of all though, you see kids aren't supposed to see there parents getting hurt, that is there job, to get hurt, so for Rain and Daylon to see me down on the ground in pain, they were more worried about it then anyone else. Notice who is right there beside me to make sure I was ok...... Daylon and Rain. Thanks Kids, your the best!!

And this is what it looks like 5 days later, because of course that is how long it took me to actually write about it. Honestly it probably could have used a couple stitches but oh well, now I'll just have a little hole in my leg til it heals. GO TERESA!!!!!!!

0 comments: