CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day!!

I had a good Mother's Day this Year. It started off with just me Daylon and Darin going out to breakfast, I know, we were bad this year, but Darin would much rather pay to have breakfast then have to cook and clean himself and try to involve the kids. So we went out to breakfast and I got a flower. I felt special. Then the three of us went and got pedicures, that's right, Me, Darin, and Daylon. That was fun. Darin has always gone and got pedicures with me, but it was a first for Daylon. He loved it. Then after that we went and picked up Star's from grandma's and Rain from Elisabeth's (she had just arrived home from Disneyland with them) and then headed over to Maren and John's house. John made us all steak and potatoes for dinner. Yummy. Then we all went over to visit my mom and give her this awesome pot of flowers that Maren picked out (yeah Maren)!! We also got to see Rachel and Vincent while we were there and we just hung out and acted like nerds that we are, at least I acted like the nerd that I am. My next blog will show you how I acted like such a nerd.

1 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

So really...did you have to put a pic showing me from the side! I did not know i was that big!! ALL THE rippels,..there are sooo many!

Anyway! You keep up with your pics and stories. That's why i don't do as much new stuff, cuz I don't take pics as often as I should!