CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daylon's New Temporary Haircut!!

Well just about every year at the end of the school year, beginning of Summer, we always shave Daylon's hair just because it's cooler with the heat, and it's easier then giving him a haircut. Well just for fun we left a mohawk for a couple days and figured we would shave it all in a week or so. So Friday he wore his hair to school like that (they only have one week left) and right before school got out, the principal stuck her head inside Daylon's classroom and told him that he would have to shave his head before returning to school on Monday. She said the hair cut was "Too Extreme" for school. I was a little ticked but oh well, what can I do. I just feel bad that she embarassed Daylon. I guess you live and learn. I think he looks cute anyway.

3 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

yeah a little extreme...it reminds me of his dad! but then daylon looks like his dad! love you

Tiana Johnson said...

Tilly says "he looks like a rooster!"

Anonymous said...

i like it!!!!!!! anna