CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun Ice Skating Day

The other day we decided to take a break from all the swimming and go ice skating instead. They have a daycare on site at the rec center, so I took Starlett to the Daycare so I could skate too. When I took her there, she was crying pretty hard so I didn't leave her there for very long. After I picked her up, I wrapped my jacket around her and Ice Skated with her. All the while Starlett was saying Weeeeeeee, Weeeeeeee the whole time I was skating with her. It was a fun day.

1 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Man, I could never skate while holding someone! I've only ice skated once, and I stink. I stink at rollerskating and rollerblading too. I wish we had a rec center here!!!! We haven't even gone swimming once, aside from the river, but that's really cold still. My mom has a pool, but by the time the weather was warm enough to use it, she stopped running the pump (it cost $50 a month, which was too much for her), so it's murky and foul now. So much for a pool!