CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese's

Your never too old to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. Just ask me and Darin. We went there for fun for the kids and me and Darin ended up having just as much fun. While Starlett cried on every single ride we tried to put her on. The pizza is perfect and greasy, and the breadsticks are yummy and crispy. All in all we had a fun time and got 687 tickets. Cotton candy for me, a headset for Star and Anna and Dustin got alot of fun little things. Too bad Rain and Daylon missed out on this one.
It's a horsey ride, your supposed to LOVE it!! Darin only worried about the food. Still trying to figure out if she likes this ride or not. Watching the band puppets dance. She was scared of them too. Look at the camera Starlett! She wouldn't even ride in the car with my fat butt squished in there with her. Still not havin it mom. Just get me out of here.
Um, not too sure about this mom. Weee, it's a clock. She was happier just walking around everywhere then riding on rides. How good is my memory.... not too good. My most favorite game - SKI BALL !!
Thanks to Darin, he won a bonus and got most of the tickets I caught you drinking that soda Starlett!!! Totally concentrated on winning there tickets. Where is Chuck E Cheese? Must stay away from him. Mmmmmmm, Nummy greasy pizza
This was supposed to be a picture, but you have to understand that when the camera is given to Darin, most likely your not going to get what you asked for. So instead of a picture, he recorded it so it looks like I'm trying to get fresh with Chuck. Ohhhh baby!!!

2 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

looked waaaaay better than the concert! this wouldnt be the first time you got frisky with a giant mouse! i gave out 2 hour long massages instead of going anywhere! too bad you missed out!

Tiana Johnson said...

I have several points to make.
#1. You are soooo NOT fat!!!
#2. Star looks like she could be one of Rachel's kids! She reminds me of Beeny when I had her.
#3. I wish we had a Chucky's close by. Our closest is probably 3 hours away.

Sorry I didn't comment on your other posts with slideshows. I seriously don't have the time right now to wait for it to scan through them all. I haven't even had enough time to finish posting about the 4th and after. I'm way behind, with tons of blogs to read and a million things to do at the house. The thing I don't like about slideshows is how they don't let you look at the pictures at your own pace. Honestly, if you had 40 pictures to post, it would be fast and painless to just scroll through and stop on the ones I want to. They're cute I suppose, but I just don't usually have the time for them, and then end up missing out on all the pics! But your blog is for more people than me, so keep on keepin on!