CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Family Home Evening

During the summer's, we are lucky enough to have Dustin come to stay with us for a couple of months. For anyone who has experienced blending families, it is a trying task but worth the while. Daylon and Rain returned home from there dad's house yesterday so the caous continues. Daylon and Dustin are always going back and forth fighting and Daylon and Rain are contstantly fighting so I decided to look online to see if I could find a Family Home Evening lesson that talks about the importance of having love in the home. It turned out really good and the kids enjoyed game that we played. I hope they remember the lesson and try to get along so that I may be able to keep my sanity. Other wise I might just take off and run away and never come back. In all these pictures you see them writing. I wanted there input to find out what they think are some things that we can change in our family to make us all happier. I was going to write down all there answers but don't have the time. They had some great idea's that we will definatly have to work on.

1 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

looks like you guys had an awesome lesson! is this what david and i missed?