CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Man of Many Haircuts

Every time Dustin comes for a visit, I end up cutting his hair. The very first experience I had cutting his hair, happened when me and Darin drove to Lewiston, Idaho (Darin's parents live there and Dustin lives in Clarkston, WA which is about 5 mintues away). That was the first time meeting Dustin. We were staying in a motel and Dustin was in taking a shower. When he got out of the shower, he told us that he used the razor that was in there to shave but accidentally went to far up and took a chunk out of his hair above his ear. Luckily I had brought my hair cutting things so I had to shave his head to be able to make it even with the part he shaved himself. Since then, I have always cut his hair when he comes. For those of you that have seen him, you know that he has a big calic right on his front hair line. When I used to cut his hair, it would be really short and would stick right up where his calic is. The older he's gotten, the more self concious he's been about his calic so this time when he came, he had really long hair because it pretty much covered up his calic. He wanted me to even up his hair in the back and just trim the edges, but not cut it short. Needless to say, I'm not very good at cutting hair and I took a little too much off one side. So we ended up having to cut it short, but he wanted to keep the top longer, so here is the outcome of his haircut. I think that it is time for me to hang up the scissors for good. Sorry Dustin!!!

This was his previous haircut before I starting cutting away.This is us playing around before I started cutting.This was after my scissor hands got a hold of him. It really isn't this bad but he was tired and ready for bed when I made him stop for one more picture. The good thing about hair is it always grows back.

6 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Hey Dustin, I feel for you, I have been on the other end of her sheers and came out with my whole head being shaved. So the next time she offers, run I tell you run!!!!!
Hyrum

Teresa Jolley said...

You did? I don't remember that but it doesn't suprise me at all.

The Not-a-hoes said...

haha now i understand why David says no

Tiana Johnson said...

Um, I remember the buzz you gave Hyrum right before we got engaged. I almost couldn't marry him in Dec because his hair was barely long enough to look decent in pictures. I was shocked when I saw him after the buzz. I hardly recognized him! I actually don't think Dustins hair looks any worse than it was before, but then it's hard to tell from those pictures.

Teresa Jolley said...

Ok, I got way too many mean comments about my hair cutting skills. Now you all know why I dropped out of beauty school. :(

Anonymous said...

Teresa-
I never knew you went to beauty school! That's cool, even if you did drop out. (why did you drop out?) I think Dustin's hair looks really good. I'm not just saying that to be nicer than the other "posters" (even though I am... ha, ha). I really do like his haircut! I also really like your blog because you keep it updated and add lots of pictures! It's so fun to read!
Love ya!