CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yikes!!! So Soon?

So last weekend I agreed to let Daylon have his friend over for a sleepover. Shortly after that, Rain came and asked for a sleepover also with a friend of her's that is 3 years older then her. I decided that because Daylon was going to be occupied, that I would let Rain have one as well. After a while of all of them playing upstairs (in seperate rooms so I thought) I decided to go and check on them. Daylon's friend that was sleeping over has a crush on Rain's friend that was sleeping over so they decided to play prom. I thought it was so cute, as long as it all stayed innocent so I went and made them let me take pictures. They'll probably hate me for taking these pictures in a few years, actually Daylon already was mad, but oh well. If you don't take pictures then sometimes you f0rget precious moments like these.

The boys even gave the girls flowers

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I think you're getting a glimpse of the not-to-distant future! So cute of them to "play" prom complete with flowers even!

The Not-a-hoes said...

aw i miss rain! the last time i really spent time with her she showed me the note she wrote her boyfriend. woops if she didnt tell you about him, i forgot to ask you.
we are def coming up next weekend so be home and awake!