CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

TAG: Getting to know me

This was actually an email that was sent to me, but it was fun and I thought it would be a fun way for me to get to know other people so I decided to make it a tag. So everyone who reads this, automatically is tagged. That way if you don't do this tag, I'll know you don't read my Blog. :P 1. What song do you sing the most when you're alone? Right now, Bella Danceralla cuz of Star, but other times, usually Sandra D from Grease 2. What is the last thing you remember dreaming about? Fighting to get my kids for a party 3. Do you hate getting muddy? Ya, and right now our whole basement is mud 4. Are you self-conscious about the way you eat? Not right now because being pregnant is the only time you don't have to. 5. How many people have a nickname for you? Probably only about 5 (Poohbear, Aunt Tresse, Treenie, Stogie) Nice, I know 6. Which child are you? (1st, 2nd, last, etc.) 5th 7. Do you like to be scared? Hate it 8. Does wasting time annoy you? No, I always waste time 9. Non-believer or believer? Believer 10. Favorite composer? I don't know 11. Favorite fabric? fleece, I guess 12. Do you like reading out loud? Don't mind,except in church 13. What are people sick of hearing you talk about? Too many things to count, my pity party on myself about all my issues with myself 14. Ergonomic or Standard keyboard? standard keyboard I guess cuz I don't know what the other word means. 15. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy or straight? Unfortunatly Natural Curly 16. Do your eyes change color? I don't think so 17. Do you break the speed limit? Of Course, all the time 18. What's your nervous habit? shaking my leg up and down...thanks dad 19. What's worse: Spiders or Cockroaches? cockroaches 20. Most mundane thing in your life? what does mundane mean??? skip 21. Do you like the way you look? Normally, but not being 7 months pregnant. 22. Do you dodge questions like #21? No 23. Are you a 'rubbernecker'? Try not to be, but probably sometimes 24. Do you get faint when you see blood? No, but I still don't like it. 25. Can you smell your own perfume/cologne? usually no 26. Do you like grapefruit? NO 27. Are you good at taking care of plants? NO, I couldn't even keep a cactus alive 28. How many people are you comfortable saying "I love you" to? ALOT of people, it's not hard for me to express my love. 29. Do you play video games? Sometimes...Guitar hero, SingStar, Mario Games 30. Which famous person do you most identify with? I don't know??? Brooke Shields?? 31. Do you prefer to be hot or cold? Hot, my house it 60 degrees right now and I hate it. Stupid flood. 32. What do you collect? I'm not a pack rat, only thing that comes to mind it black and white pictures of singers for my bedroom 33. How would you spend $100,000? Buy a nice car for me and Darin, and pay off all my debt. 34. Do you remember faces or names better? Faces 35. If you were a different race, what would you choose to be? I like all races, but Russian women are beautiful 36. Do you worry about politics? Never, Hate them 37. If your life were controlled by a steering wheel, how many people's hands are on it? Probably only a few, I'm a control freak. 38. Do you like your initials? TLJ Sure why not-my married initials are same as my maiden. 39. Do you still have guilt about the worst thing you ever did? Every day of my life 40. What superhero are you most like? The incredibles mom, at least I want to be.

1 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

yay i love tags! i will do it, but just cuz i am bored and david is sleeping!