CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sister Date

This too was a long time ago, but I'm still posting it because we had so much fun. Me and Maren decided it was long past due for a little sister date for me and her so we decided to pawn the kids off on Meghan and we went and had some fun. First off we went to this place called Paradise Bakery and Cafe ( Maren had gift certificates so it was FREE) it was good but I've been there since and when you have to pay it's not worth the money. Anyway, then we decided to go and get our nails done. I get my nails done quite often but Maren couldn't even remember the last time she did her nails so I talked her into getting nails on. It was a fun little outing and I think the nails look great. Mine are the red and silver ones and her's are white with sparkles. Since then I got my nails done again and now there Hot Pink. SOOOOO adorable. I'll have to post a picture later. Anyway, I had a blast with you sis. Love you lots.

0 comments: