CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas

Every year when we were younger we always have done grammy jammies, so I carried on the tradition with my children and now we call them Nana Jammies. Rain was pretty upset this year when she found out that they didn't really come from Nana. I did too though when I was her age and found out that my mom was the one to buy them. Oh well, she got over it quick. Here are pictures of everyone's jammies except me. Of course, I am the picture taker so I forgot to get my picture. You can see them in the one picture I have down lower where I'm showing off everything I got for Christmas. We actually had Christmas the Tuesday night before Christmas because they were with there dad on Christmas so it was a little different but we all still had a good time.

I love there faces when they get something they really wanted and they didn't think they'd get it. Rain has been wanting a Nintendo DS since her brother got one, so this is the test to see if she can be responsible enough to take care of it. So far she has done great.
Daylon's main present was an ATM skateboard from Zumiez. I am completly clueless about skateboards but this was right down Darin's alley. I think Darin was more excited then Daylon was.
Starlett was being a pain in the rear because it was actually way past her bedtime so this is the best picture I got of here. She wouldn't even open her presents and when someone else did, she could care less. But the next day she had a blast. She got a graco baby set with the car seat, high chair, swing, bouncer set and then she got a Dora trike which she absolutely loves, but she'll love it even more in a couple months or so when she can actually reach the pedals. Then she got a huge crap load of fake food that was a big mistake and I want to throw it all away already.
I know, you don't have to tell me that I'm a dork, I already know but here is me showing off all my Christmas presents. I got a sweet new coat (finally got me a really nice one), I got a new purse, new boots and underneath the jacket hat is another cute hat that I was wearing. I also got versace and kiss perfume, both smell sooooo good, and a jewelry box that hangs on the wall and you put pictures in it. I spoiled myself this Christmas.

And I didn't get a picture of Darin with all his fun things but of course they were mostly things that had to do with guitars. He got a Cry Baby Wammy pedal, strings, a new tuner, 2 pair of work shoes, and I can't think of what else, but anyway, we had a great Chirstmas and I hope all of you did as well.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

My two favorite pictures are YOU modeling all your cool stuff, and Daylon modeling his Nana Jammies. Looks like you guys had an exciting, fun Christmas! Yeah! :D

The Not-a-hoes said...

we almost got all the same things, except i didnt get a coat :(