CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Party's

Ok, I figured since it was the middle of January I should start posting about Christmas, so this is getting the Christmas festivities posted and out of the way for the blogging world.

This is our ward party, the had a Mareache band playing which you'll see in the next 3 pictures that Star just loved because she could dance her little heart out. She's definatly my girl, but I only dance at home when noone is looking.
This is clearly before Santa came otherwise she wouldn't have been within 20 feet of it. She liked it much better before Santa came.

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

I LOVE Star's hair! Sooooo cute!

Cindi said...

Wow, your ward goes all out!! A whole band?! Aiden and Star should get together so they can dance! :D They could teach each other their moves.