CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our new Kitty

Darin Got anxious and assumed we weren't going to get Gato back so he got online and immediatly found this kitten (6 months old) for free. I told him before the only way I'd get another cat is if it looked simalar to Gato. Well Gato looked Siamese but he wasn't but this one is. He does look similar to Gato and MIGHT, I said MIGHT be a tad bit cuter. Star still runs around and calls it dato (gato in star language) she doesn't know that it's a different cat, but we'll probably name her chicita gata, since she is a girl and everything girl ends in a instead of o in Spanish. We got her completly free with all her shots, now we just have to convince gramps to spay her even though he just did that for gato. Dang it. Anyway, the little boy who gave this kitty to us was very sweet, he was sad that we were taking her, but we told him he could call us or look at our blog to see how she's doing. So Weston, she is doing great. She's finally comfortable in her new home and around her new family but I'm sure she still misses you. Just know that she is very loved and very well taken care of. Thank you for giving us the honor as having her as our new pet. Your a neat and handsome guy Weston....good luck barrell racing. Win some money!!
What I love most about her, is if you look close enough, the tip of her ear folds down, I think it adds character. It's adorable.
Here she is playing peek a boo, or where she also hides from Starlett.

3 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

She's very pretty! I thought her ear was "tipped", meaning it was clipped off at the tip, which means it's already been spayed as a feral cat, but then you said it folds over, so never mind. When I took my cat to the feral cat clinic to get her spayed, they tipped her ear so it looks like chicita gata's in those pictures. Sorry about Gato.

The Not-a-hoes said...

haha you need to make a video of the way this cat reacts to star trying to lay on her, or ride her, or any of the other things she did to gato!

John-Maren Goodman said...

I loved having that cat for 2 days as well. I wasn't ready to give her back. And my own response for meghan~ The cat is way fast and really good at getting out of Stars grasp. Starlett and Braxton never could catch her when she was with me. But she isn't mean at all if Star does get her (which is mostly never). She is definitely not a Gato though, cute and sweet, but NO GATO. I miss that dang cat!!!!