CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

17 week checkup

Well I had my monthly doctor's appointment. Not much news to deliver, except that I gained 5 lbs. They did another check to see where my thyroid levels are but I haven't received the results yet. I thought the doctor said I could get my ultrasound soon but I have to wait til November 18th. I can't hardly wait. I'm behind everyone else so they all know what there having but not me. Oh well, what's another 2 weeks. We have names picked out for either gender but I don't feel inclined to share because I know I'll just get negative comments. Noone likes my names but me and Darin do and that's all that matters. Who cares if they get teased the rest of there life....ok, I care but they won't. Anyway, stay tuned to find out what I'm having. Love to all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell me and I won't tell....or make fun of it. I will love it no matter what!

Mom

Cindi said...

ooooooohhhh.. See? Now I want to know! :D You made it all secretive and all. We'll find out eventually. Why not now?! I can't believe the difference in this pic and the one from your Halloween party. In the other you weren't even showing and now you are. ta da. Just like that! :D

The Not-a-hoes said...

we love your kids names! last we heard was skyler or skylynn??? something like that.

Teresa Jolley said...

Nope, neither of those. Darin doesn't approve.

John-Maren Goodman said...

I know what they are(because I'm her BFF, next to her Husband of course) AND I'm not telling a soul. Or atleast until she says I can! LOL :)- Love you sista!~

Tiana Johnson said...

Holy cow! You could BARELY see your baby bump in your Halloween pictures, and suddenly, a few days later, BAM! There it is!! At least you're half way done with only 5 pounds under your belt. Actually, you haven't gained anything yet because you lost 15 pounds first. Dang you!!!
I hope you keep with your nature theme with your baby. That will be cute. You have Day, Rain, Star, and ???? It's very Ashland!!! Our baby will be Paisley, which is kind of hippy, but we LOVE it! My opinion is, if someone doesn't like my kids' names, I look at what they named their kids. If I like their kids' names, I'm kind of bummed they don't like mine, but if I DON'T like their kids' names, then I'm relieved they don't like mine or else that would mean I have lame taste like them. So if someone with bad name taste doesn't like your choice, be thankful your kids weren't named their kids' names! I actually like your choices better than your sisters' choices.

Teresa Jolley said...

Your going to start a war Tiana, I love it. You know what, I don't think you know the names maren, and I think I just changed the girl name. I love having this over everyone's head. Makes me feel powerful....ok, not really.

Tiana Johnson said...

your huge, man!!!
love ya sis

Teresa Jolley said...

cute halloween pictures i love the little cow and duck . I love the rocker dude outfit.