CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

High School Muical 3

For any of you that have girls over the age of 5, you know that they live, breath, and die, High School Musical right now. Ok, I actually enjoy it too. But anyway, HSM3 came out a couple weeks ago and we finally got our chance to go on November 8. It was so much fun and the movie was the best out of all 3. We took Rain's friend Estefania and Daylon, Rain, Star, and me. Believe it or not, Star even enjoyed it and sat and watched all but the last 20 minutes. That's a record for her. I know I'm a dork but we all wore red and white for the Wildcat colors. It was a fun day out with the kids.

1 of 3 of our bathroom breaksAfter the movie, we looked all over to find a High School Musical 3 sign but had no luck.
Funny story, whenever Star see's that I have the camera she tries to do a somersault and say cheese so this is her somersault. Don't have any clue where she came up with this but it's still cute.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Gimme a W... gimme an I... Lol! You've got so much spirit!! You even dressed in red and white to go see HSM3?! How cute are you?!?

Anonymous said...

You are really a great Mom!! I love you!

John-Maren Goodman said...

Seriously funny(star and her pose) The kids(including you) looked like they had a blast! I love that your an awesome mom, and make great memories like that with your kids!

Tiana Johnson said...

Hey, I gave you that shirt didn't I? It's cute! I wore it after Talea was born, but my body's not slim enough for a shirt like that after babies anymore.
I've never seen any of those movies, and have no intention of doing so, but Hyrum has a guilty pleasure of liking "high schoolish" movies, so I'm afraid I will be subjected to it someday. I hope it's better than what I picture in my mind. It just better not be like "Bring It On 1 or 2" or something. Hyrum came across those and actually left it on that channel, so though I was moaning in agony at the fact that it was playing in the background while I was on the computer, he left it there and I unfortunately saw a lot of it. Man, Hyrum and his movie and music taste! We are pretty different on those.