CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My baby girl has some hair

Ok, maybe I took it to the extreme by forcing all her hair back into a ponytail that I knew would only last until it started to dry, but I couldn't help it. It was such a different look for her and it was so cute cuz it actually showed her face. See the smile on her face? Enjoy it cuz it won't be there in 5.3 seconds.

It's starting....she want the camera, I say No and this is what she does when she doesn't get what she wants.She Throws herself on the ground very dramatically and kicks and cries but she get's over it quick.
See, all I had to do was turn on Monsters Inc ande she's set.....although she did mess up her hair.
This one I was suprised I could do it, you remember the spider web. She didn't hardly move at all the whole time I was doing her hair (again, thanks to Monsters Inc) and as usual she looked ADORABLE!!!!!

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Cute hair, Star! :D

The Not-a-hoes said...

she never moved when i did her hair either, but i still couldnt do it very good...she even sat long enough to let me cut, file and paint her toes and fingernails. she moved a little when i put those little flowers on her tho.

John-Maren Goodman said...

GOOD Job on the Hair, she is a doll and then some!~ Now on another note. Mom and I have decide that her hair is growing longer on top than underneath and on the sides. When she stayed with me and I didn't do anything with her hair, I thought she look like she had a mullet. I just had to smile and laugh at that a little bit. I'm glad you keep her hair done. PS thank you soo so much for letting me have her for two days. She was an angel, and helped me be more productive, and best of all entertain my son! LOVE you my star-light!~

John-Maren Goodman said...

PS the color of your font is kind of hard to read. But love the turkeys