CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween-2008

Unfortunatly this year we didn't have Daylon, Rain or Dustin on Halloween so it was just me and Star. I wasn't going to even bother going trick or treating, but I wanted the candy dangit. So I went with a neighbor and her son and we decided to go to a Care Center, that way we are inside and only have to walk down a hall and all the old people were on either side of the hall in there wheelchairs giving out candy. Then we went to a rehab center for handicap people and by the time we got done at those two places, Starlett's bucket was completly full. That was good enough for me. I saw a rocker with a guitar hero guitar so I had to take a picture with him.

2008
This picture is my favorite, Notice even when I try really hard, I still can't look like a rocker. Here are a few of our neighbors, I guessed I missed the others.

3 comments:

Cindi said...

That's cool. Who knew they even did that at retirement homes and other care homes?!... You, I guess, that's who!

John-Maren Goodman said...

I'm proud of you for going, and i know you made all the elderly peoples day! Love you sis!

The Not-a-hoes said...

they did that at our place too, they didnt want to spend a second in their rooms because little kids were coming in and out all day! they still have candy too.