CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!
I know alot of you already know, but for all of you that don't, here is the news. Tiana found out she was having a girl, then Olga found out she was having a girl, then Meghan found out she was having a girl so by then I was convinced I was also having a girl even though at the beginning of the pregnancy I was telling everyone it was a boy. So when they told us it was a boy, me and Darin were both exstatic. I can't wait. Our little boy will be named ROCKY HYRUM JOLLEY. We have to continue on with the theme of our kids names so we decided on Rocky and I knew from the day that I found out I was pregnant that if it was a boy I would be naming it after my Wonderful, Loving Father who passed away. I miss you dad. I know your taking care of Rocky for me and I'm jealous that he gets to see you. I can't wait to meet our new little guy.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Congratulations,

Cindi said...

Rocky?! I thought it was a big, top secret that we wouldn't know until after he was born and already named?!? I'm sure you're Dad will be honored by the Hyrum part! :D Congratulations!

The Not-a-hoes said...

Wahoo for the only boy coming!! Im real glad he is going to be a boy because i just dont think its possible to make another girl as cute as star!
maybe you should go into labor early so he can be born the same day as marlee :)