CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Lunch with my buddies

Last week me, Darin and Starlett went and joined a few of my Great Life Buddies for Lunch at PF Changs, a nummy Japanese Resteraunt.

Darin's favorite part was after we left we ran into this guy walking with a cross on his shoulders. We asked if we could take a picture. He said yes, and told us that he was walking from one side of the state to the other. The funny thing is, the next morning we saw him near our house in North Salt Lake.

5 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

So are you finished with all the classes?

Cindi said...

Cute pics! Funny sign. Good to see life in your blog! ;) Call me or text me or e-mail me or something! It's been way too long and you never answer me! :( I miss you! Aiden & Chase still remember Star, but forget her mommy's name. Better plan another visit! :D

The Not-a-hoes said...

woo pf changs! sooo yummy! and awesome hippy guy im kinda jealous you got to meet him. he looks very interesting!

Anonymous said...

Darin should have sold a car to the guy with the cross.

John-Maren Goodman said...

Jerry you crack me up :))! Good to see you having fun sis!! Love you!~