CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Darin's Ideal Day off (Minus Guitar Center)

Anyone who knows Darin, knows that he is a big time animal lover. He even stopped eating meat for a period of time because he felt bad eating animals. Although he has started eating meat again, that doesn't stop his love for all animals. His ideal day would be to go the Humane Society to walk and play with the dogs and then make a detour over to Guitar Center where he could sit and rock out on the guitars for hours. This time I opted out of Guitar Center and went to visit his grandma Fisher instead. Back to the Humane Society story, Almost everytime he goes there, there are tons of Pitbulls, since people seem to think there dangerous, so that is usually the one's he walks. This time there were only two pitbulls, so he took a turn with the rotweiler too. That one was so calm and loving, even Star dared to pet that one. The other one's she was a little iffy on.

This is what Star first thought about the dog. She would come run to me or hide behind my back, but he warmed up quick.
She finally got brave enough to walk with the dog and her dad but with distance between her and the dog.
Then she decided she wanted to walk the dog but always her dad in between her and the dog.
And then before long she was playing with the dog and giving him loves.
This dog was my favorite, it was the last one we walked and it is another pit bull but it's black and brown, he was so young and lively and fun, yet very gentle.
And we can't forget this one, the Rotweiler. I personally don't like them, but it was because of the bad reputations just like pitbulls so I changed my way of thinking. This one was the calmest one of all of them. Darin really wanted to take him home....over the pitbulls. Can you believe that? I can't either. All in all we had a fun time. Ecapecially Starlett.

5 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

okay so last night i had a dream about your little baby, we were at a family picnic thingy in the summer and she was a girl and i kept calling her Lilly. just had to share my dreams are VERY detailed these days

John-Maren Goodman said...

Wow it is few an far in between that I see a smile that big, and joyful on darins face like in those pictures!! That truly makes him happy! Some day he needs to buy lots of land and have a dog Sanctuary for large breads! That would probably be a dream job for him!

Teresa Jolley said...

Ohhhh Lilly, I love that name if it wasn't so close to Lila like Talea's. But I still really like it.

Anonymous said...

I love the name Lilly too! I think you could still get away with it...even with Tilly and Milly.

Mom

Teresa Jolley said...

Too bad I forgot about Darin's co workers name is lilly. We have a name, just not going to tell anyone because no one likes our names. Oh well.