CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Tag From Maren

I apparently got tagged by Maren and I don't know how long ago it was because to be honest, I haven't read anyone's blogs for a long time. She finally called me and told me to read hers. Love you sis. So here is my tag but as I was doing it I realized it was boring. I should have really made it a horrible mess to give you guys something fun to look at. Oh well. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Kitchen Sink - Lucky I got this today and not yesterday. My sink was packed full and then some. 2. Fridge - Blah, and boring We always have to have plenty of water because our water here tastes like we're drinking right out of a lake. 3. Laundry Room - Boring, in the basement. Nothing too exciting. 4. Toilet - Once again... nothing too pretty. Except the round thing on the right, I just barely got it at our relief society auction, I bid on it and got it. I love it, it's a toilet paper holder. 5. My Closet - I, just like Maren have no doors because they kept falling off the tracks so I gave up and took them off.

6. My Favorite Shoes - Definatly not the most comfortable ones, but the cutest for sure.
7. My Favorite Room - Would also be our living room since that is where we spend most of our time.
8. My Dream Vacation - Cabo San Lucas, Don't know why, I just really want to go there.
9. My Kids and Spouse - Ok, it's just my kids because the spouse is working. My kids all looked at me like i'm an idiot cuz I took there picture without saying anything and then just walked away. I am a dork.
10. And Sexy ole Me - And that is ALLLLL truth. I am sexy and I am getting old. So rules for this tag is: Immediately go take pictures of all these ten things exactly how they are now. NO cleaning or straightening up allowed.
I tag whoever wants to do this and didn't get tagged already. It was actually really fun.

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

I'm soo so proud of you, and Tiana will be to!! Man I miss you! Seeing those pictures makes me ache to see you! I haven't been up to see you since gas prices sky-rocketed!! That is so sad because there is no excuse for not going to see you! Miss you sister!~

The Not-a-hoes said...

I like that the title of the post is Fun Tag but thru the whole thing you said how boring it all was lol.