CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag From Tiana (Thanks Alot) :)

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. JOYS (aside from the top 2 family & faith) 1. Watching my baby girl do new things every day. 2. Knowing that I have a great husband who has helped me accomplish so many things in my life. 3. Having lot's of kids around me all the time. I just love kids and the innocence they have at there young ages. FEARS 1. Failing 2. Not being a good parent 3. Not being liked by everyone GOALS 1. Our # 1 goal between me and Darin is to get to the temple so that we can be together forever and ever. 2. To repair all our finances so that we can be into a house within a year. 3. To give my kids all the love and attention they deserve to make them great people when they are grown. CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS 1. Blogging is my current obsession but with 6 kids in my house, it's nearly impossible. 2. Trying to remain calm this summer while everyone is here. 3. Searching for meals that are big enough for 8 people. RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME 1. I got bit by a rattlesnake when I was 10 years old and ended up staying overnight in the mountains because we didn't know what it was and nearly died. 2. When I was 9 I almost drowned, playing in a canal with friends. I got my foot stuck between 2 boards and was under water for about 3 minutes before anyone noticed. When they pulled me out I was blue as a smurf and they had to do mouth to mouth on me to get me to start breathing and throw up all the water. Nearly died that time too. 3. That I had a child at 16 years old and I gave him up for adoption. I get to see him and he is in a wonderful family with a wonderful life. I love you Dakota. I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE 1. Sierra 2. Rachel 3. Katie 4. Crystal 5. Meghan

1 comments:

Katie said...

You know another Katie right? crap for crap.... fine, but I'm going mine later.