CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

A Joy Ride in the Convertible

Darin is fortunate to have a job where occassionally he get's to bring fun cars home and Friday night he brought home a red convertible. So we decided to pack up the kids and drive around the town. First we drove up to the Bountiful Temple and walked around. When Hali saw it she said "Look it's a skyscraper". Apparently in Wyoming she doesn't see temples very often. I had to get a picture of the tulips because it reminded me of my dad. After that we went and got a movie for the girls and went to Carls Jr for a milkshake. It was a fun night and the girls LOVED riding in a car that didn't have the top on it.

3 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

So I see your driving which doesn't surprise me...Darin knows his place...in the car that is~ This looked liked such a beautiful and refreshing little family adventure! I'm glad you took the opportunity! Love you guys~

Tiana Johnson said...

Did u keep Hali with you after Susan and when are you switching back. You guys are lucky that you get to see everyone so often I love and miss you. HY

Sierra said...

You are so cute! I love all your pictures. I was getting bored with my blog. That is why I changed it. With moving to WA I am sure we will be to Utah at some point and we will for sure be in touch. I love how these blogs allow us to keep up. We never have been to close with the distance so this is so fun!!
Loves