CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Star is SO DANG CUTE!!!

I was pinching Starlett's cheecks today and saying "Hi, my name is Chubby" and it reminded me of Hyrum and Tiana. Anyway, she thought it was so funny that she kept putting her face in my hand to do it more and more. She was laughing so hard. Then I just decided to put some of these other pictures up of her because she is adorable. It's been kind of weird around here lately because Daylon and Rain are both gone to there dads for the last two weeks and it's just been me and Starlett. It's really quiet and me and Star have too much time on our hands. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures of her. She is really growing up way too fast and is constantly making me and her dad laugh. Man we love her.

1 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Star is getting so big!!! It's sad we've only seen her a couple of times. :( We miss you guys. :( :( :( :( :(