CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally, I get to go Camping

Well most of you that will read this, also read Maren's blog so she has already explained the HORRIBLE, but somewhat fun Camping Trip. Just to add to Maren's story, I did have fun and I am glad I went. However, it's one of those trips you get home from and think "Things would have been better if I DIDN'T go". But what can you do. The food was good and I finally got smores for the first time in ages.... and Dustin had fun catching any kind of animal he could find.

Dustin was pretty proud of himself for keeping his fire going! Another one of those forced hugs I make Dustin give me!!
And on Maren's blog, Tiana asked for pictures of my van. I think she thought it was funny (grrrr) actually I was the idiot who insisted on taking my van because I HAD to sleep in it so I didn't get bit by snakes or eatin by bears!!
I'm not exactly sure what happened here, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before the camping trip
This is where I decided to park right against a huge rock....or run into anyway. Oops, I haven't told Darin about this one. No way to hide it now.....
And this one, if you look close enough you can see the tire has a big lump in it. Maybe it has tire cancer. Anyway, It was pretty freaky to have to drive on that. I am shocked and amazed we got home all in one peice.

3 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

It was Hyrum who left a comment asking about pics of the van. Can you believe he finally commented? Couldn't you tell it was him from the misspelling? That's why there were two comments from us. One from him, one from me. Anyway, ouch. The van looks like it must be crying. Sorry. I hope Darin doesn't mind a little decoration on the van.

Smartee said...

Sounds like quite the camping trip! Think of it this way, you are building memories! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Ivie

John-Maren Goodman said...

I love you sister. You make me laugh~ What would I do without you? Tire Cancer! :))lol miss you