CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Teresa the Hair Butcher Strikes Again

No matter how many haircuts I screw up, even multiple times to the same person, they never learn. I guess maybe they think that since some time has passed since the last screw up, that maybe I've learned how to actually cut hair, or maybe they just forget just how bad I am at cutting hair, or in David's case, is too desperate to care. In any case, Teresa the Hair Butcher has Sliced Again (that's a pretty good name huh). Muahahaha!!! I'm hoping one day it'll teach them to never ask again, cuz honestly, one of the main reasons why I QUIT Cosmetology School was because I wanted people to sing Beauty School Dropout about me, no really the main reason why I quit was because I hate cutting hair.....oh and the small detail that I suck at it. So let this be a lesson to all those out there, or to those who read my blog at least, DON'T ASK ME or you will end up bald.

Before (looked bad before so I couldn't do any worse :)
After ( I actually like the buzzed look on him and I think it looks better then the before picture, but the fact of the matter is that he was just wanting "SOME" cut off, not all but a quarter of an inch. I know you still love me though.David, if you ever feel like your alone in this situation, Don't. Hyrum knows how it feels, but be glad you are boys and it doesn't look horrible to be shaved. I still remember my worst hair cutting experience ever (shortly after I dropped out of school) and it was Aunt Tammy. She already had short hair but just needed a tiny bit off the ends.....Needless to say, I could have just shaved her and no one would have been able to tell a difference. In fact Gramps came in just after we finished and said "Well it looks as though I finally got the boy I always wanted". So sorry Aunt Tammy, for the butcher job and for telling everyone. You learned your lesson huh?

4 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

he loved his hair. he didnt want it that way, but he ended up liking it :) and it STILL isnt long enough to need to be cut again :)

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

No matter what others say, I think it is still interesting and useful maybe necessary to improve some minor things