CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pictures with the Bunny

We had to run to Walmart to pick up one or two bags of candy, and while me, Rain, and Alexandra where heading towards the candy isle, we noticed that the Easter Bunny was there taking pictures so we couldn't pass up the opportunity for cute memories....and I really wanted the Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs they were passing out so I made sure I got my turn too. They were actually giving free 5x7's that you could pick up the next day, but I wasn't going to be in Orem the next day and I kind of forgot but I made sure to take some with my camera, not that great, but they'll work for me. Me and all 4 of my kids stayed at Maren's house the Friday night before Easter because there were alot of fun things going on Saturday morning that I thought it would be fun to take the kids to, so at 8:00 am (I know, it's a miracle I was able to get up that early) we were up and needed to be at Mt. View High School by about 8:50 cuz they had a candy dash in the football field. Well I dropped off Daylon, Alexandra, and Rain to get in line and I went and parked the car. They started letting people in the field and the line was right next to where I parked the car, so I just waited there til they came past me. Well after the line was gone and I couldn't find them, I rushed into the field to make sure they made it in. The dash was over after 5 minutes and the kids were no where to be seen. So I headed back out to the parking lot hoping to find the kids with candy in there baskets. I finally found them all with sad faces and empty baskets. I asked Daylon what happened and he said "I thought you told us to wait there for you to come back after you parked the car". I felt so bad. I guess I shouldn't have put them in that place to stay there while I went and parked. So they stayed clear at the end of where the line was and didn't move forward with it. This is the only picture I got of that lovely incident. Not to mention, it was raining the whole time.

So after that little problem and trying to calm my son's tears, I promised them McDonalds breakfast and there was another egg hunt in Cedar Hills at 11:00am which gave us 2 hrs. We got breakfast, ran around town trying to get a key to my sister's house so I could get some different shoes for Rain, stopped by Marens quick and then headed to the next egg hunt. As I was driving there, I looked at the clock and realized it was 10:58 and and I was still at least 10 mintutes away. And for any of you who have been to these events, they are over in 2 minutes max. So needless to say, when we got there 10 minutes late, everything was done and over with and all we got from it, was some cute pictures with the bunny and by the stream.
Since we were close to the cemetary, and I had bought a stone step to put on my dad's grave ages ago, we decided to stop and see my dad's grave with David and Meghan.
This one's all smiles.
This is them crying over how much they miss grandpa....or pretending anyway. Kids and there imaginations are great!!
So this concludes three more of our Easter Activities. I was a stressful, annoyed, impatient, late, bouncing off wall Mom, that doesn't make for any fun at all!! Poor kids that had to deal with me :(

3 comments:

Cindi said...

Well, I'd say you get an E for effort, but "E's" don't really cut it with the kids, huh? Oh well, at least you were all together. :D

Katie said...

That Easter Bunny is scary.

Anonymous said...

teresa is beautiful,teresa is sexy,teresa has a awesome personality,teresa is mommys,teresa will win,teresa will succeed,teresa is not a failure,teresa has overcame,teresa has quit,teresa loves forever,teresa has a purpose,teresa is needed,teresa is a goddess of love,teresa is a ray of sun,teresa is a fresh rain,teresa is a rock,teresa is a star in the summer sky,teresa is sun shine and warmth of day,teresa has opened eyes,teresa loves life,teresa will never be alone,teresa is spirit,teresa is soul,teresa is heart,teresa is life,teresa is eternity,teresa is inspiration,teresa is a tulip,teresa is a tulip,teresa is a cure,teresa is life,teresa is a world,teresa is a temple,teresa love could quench the drought and thirst of a dying soul,teresa,will bring peace and comfort with her smile,teresa is a freind,teresa is a wife,teresa wins,teresa voice soothes,i love teresa,

The love i feel for you is water that started as a stream and ran in to river then a lake then a the ocean and continue to spread and bring life. It shapes to the different obstacles in its ways but keeps progressing and growing. My love for you is exciting,as it will always serve as a foundation for my passion to be a better stronger person. I look forward to our future to grow change and develop. The future will bring so much happiness growth excitement.


teresa is the most beautiful song not written yet,teresa is a queen with out a palace,teresa is beautiful painting not finished,teresa is the trophy,teresa is the beautiful rose in the garden,teresa is the most beautiful dress,teresa is the best peice of jewlery.

teresa is sexy feet hands,beautiful eyes and smile!