CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dying Easter Eggs at Marens

I have to start with this picture because we were shopping for eggs for this post so I decided that this darling picture of my adorable daughter belongs here, besides I didn't know where else to post it but she is so cute I had to post it somewhere. She wasn't very happy when I made her take it off and leave it at the store.... she was screaming uh hatch mom. I have a hard time saying no to this little twirp, as you all know.
Now the dying eggs starts. We did it at Marens house, her house is the only house big enough for us all to gather, plus that way the mess stays there. (although that didn't make a difference cuz I ended up cleaning up after all) HAHA, you know I love you sis. We had lots of family there and lots of fun. Star was being very feisty and wouldn't take a picture with her egg so I had to help, I can't remember who made the egg (sorry whoever it was) but they wrote twinkle twinkle little star on it. It was darling.

Braxton Keoni

Rain-the Poser (I wonder where she gets that from. Ah-hem???) Alexander Grand Bell A.K.A Alexandra Hanks Daylon-My Stud Man (really he's my baby, but he doesn't like me to tell everyone) David-The Dweeb Maren-The Mega Butt Shot
Elisabeth and Alexandra-Awww so precious
This is what John called was his GQ pose. Ewwww your so hot John.Sisters In Laws- Maren & Meghan ( we love having Meghan in our family)
Meghan, save that for the bedroom
Nana and Hapa sitting on the sidelines, doing what they do best. Watching and enjoying, but not wanting to get down and dirty, come on ma, where's your Easter spirit? Oh ya, I'm sure you had enough of dying eggs with all 7 children you had, ok, you have the right to rest and watch us be the mothers now.
David, can you ever take a decent picture, he's sitting with Marlee inside cuz it's too cold out for the babies.Rocky was also enjoying the indoors snuggled up to Nana's chest. Everybody loves that, but I love it the most.....awwww so comforting. :) I'm a nerd, I know.
We all enjoyed Gourmet Pizza from Little Cesears. Can't top that, at least the price.
I warned mom that every time she made a dorky face, that I'd post it on my blog and I wasn't lying.
And the best part of all of it.... THE DREADFUL CLEANUP. Acutally me and David were the one's that cleaned it up at 10:00 pm. We got a little carried away and instead of dumping the dye in the grass we decided to splash it against Maren's concrete divider thingy that stands about 4 feet high from the ground as you can see in the background in the picture below. We made a beautiful mural of reds, greens, blues, yellows, and oranges. It was a priceless work of art....until John woke up the next morning and saw it.... We deny it all. We have no Idea what happened. Too bad I didn't think to take a picture of it. Really, it was hardly even noticeable and the dye was way light but I like to dramatize my stories so there more interesting. And for the record, I don't think it's even there still and I don't think John was mad, at least he said he wasn't.
UGH!!!!
This was the greatest, I wish I had my video camera for this. Daylon, who is nearly as tall as I am, decided to start messing around and teasing and bugging his Aunt Maren, so she decided to join in and get him good. She picked him up like he only weighed a pound (thanks to Jaiden for strengthening her arm muscles from being carried aruond all the time) and went on like that for a bit. I just think it's so fun and enjoyable to watch when my kids aunts and uncles really get down and dirty and play with my children. I love it. And my children love them.

So this was the first of many Easter Activities we did this year, so I'll try to get the rest posted today as well, but we all know how that'll go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I just have to apologize now, cuz there are some people who are annoyed by this (you know who you are uh hum...MOM), I'm sorry that I didn't pay attention in English to know how to decifer when to use there and their so I pretty much just always use there for both, mom explained it to me once but my brain doesn't take and store information very well, so I'm sorry for those of you, more then just my mom, who can't stand my bad grammer. Hopefully, you'll forgive me and continue to read my blog.....at least I'm not as bad as Maren.....yet. j/k Maren :)

2 comments:

Cindi said...

It's your blog... you don't have to apologize to anybody! :D If they don't like it, they don't have to read it! ;)

Anonymous said...

teresa is beautiful,teresa is sexy,teresa has a awesome personality,teresa is mommys,teresa will win,teresa will succeed,teresa is not a failure,teresa has overcame,teresa has quit,teresa loves forever,teresa has a purpose,teresa is needed,teresa is a goddess of love,teresa is a ray of sun,teresa is a fresh rain,teresa is a rock,teresa is a star in the summer sky,teresa is sun shine and warmth of day,teresa has opened eyes,teresa loves life,teresa will never be alone,teresa is spirit,teresa is soul,teresa is heart,teresa is life,teresa is eternity,teresa is inspiration,teresa is a tulip,teresa is a tulip,teresa is a cure,teresa is life,teresa is a world,teresa is a temple,teresa love could quench the drought and thirst of a dying soul,teresa,will bring peace and comfort with her smile,teresa is a freind,teresa is a wife,teresa wins,teresa voice soothes,i love teresa,

The love i feel for you is water that started as a stream and ran in to river then a lake then a the ocean and continue to spread and bring life. It shapes to the different obstacles in its ways but keeps progressing and growing. My love for you is exciting,as it will always serve as a foundation for my passion to be a better stronger person. I look forward to our future to grow change and develop. The future will bring so much happiness growth excitement.


teresa is the most beautiful song not written yet,teresa is a queen with out a palace,teresa is beautiful painting not finished,teresa is the trophy,teresa is the beautiful rose in the garden,teresa is the most beautiful dress,teresa is the best peice of jewlery.

teresa is sexy feet hands,beautiful eyes and smile!