CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Easter Morning at Home

Star's Basket, the nice Easter Bunny just left it out for her so she didn't have to go searching, the older kids were bummed though, they wanted to search for it.
Don't even ask about Star's and Rain's clothes. Apparently they wanted to play dress up more then they wanted there baskets, either that or Rain wanted to make sure she looked good for pictures.
Rain's Basket, and honestly, I'm having a big brain fart cuz I can't remember where the Easter Bunny hid hers. Tiana, see what she got?? HSM 3.
Daylon's Basket, his was hidden in the laundry room between the washer and the wall. The older they get, the harder it must be for the Easter Bunny to find good hiding spots.
As you can see, Daylon was the most excited about the candy. He is a boy after my own heart. We both have the worst sweet teeth ever...and you wonder why we have so many cavities. It looks like the Easter Bunny did color coordinated baskets. I bet he thought that would be fun. Stars was orange, Rain was yellow and Daylon's was blue. There were many different colors to choose from but note, if you shop too late then the good stuff is all gone. Ok, now I'm finally done with my Easter Postings, I can get onto other one's now....like how big my baby boy is getting.

0 comments: