CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Playtime at the Park!!!

The weather has been so nice here the last couple of days so we decided to head to the park with the kids. Daylon and Rain spent most of the time in the tree, Star just ate a sucker and did what she wanted, and me and Darin just relaxed on the grass. It was nice to be outside and enjoy the weather. I just wanted to note...look at my husbands face. He has been losing weight and his face is so thin, he looks hot!! Course I've always thought he looked hot, but it always bothered him so I'm happy that he's happy.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love spring weather! Little Star is darn cute and your monkeys in the tree make me miss having big trees in my yard!

You're on the homestretch. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

Tawni Williams said...

Oh i love these pics!! So much fun! You look so darling..

Tiana Johnson said...

Great pics sis, but I must say that Darins parachute pants went out in the eighties!!!JK hahaha

Teresa Jolley said...

There not parachute pants silly, there nike warm up pants, he was heading to the gym after the park.