CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Marlee is here

Marlee Elizabeth Johnson was born on March 23at 4:12 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long. Meghan did such a great job. She was enduced on Sunday night and was dilated to a 10 by 2:00 pm the next day. She pushed for 2 hours and then baby Marlee Moo was born. She has a full head of hair and is so chubby and cute. She is so adorable. David couldn't be prouder of his lil papoose. I can't believe he's a daddy. He sure does love her.

3 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Thank you for the pictures! We've been waiting for someone to post some!

Tiana Johnson said...

Yeah Rocky is here! Just a day earlier than Paisli arrived (Paisli was 11 days early and Rocky was 12 days early). Talea was 14 days early and 5 lb 8 oz, and it was such a blast to have a tiny baby. I'm jealous! My baby is already close to 10 pounds...almost double your baby. I can't wait to see pictures of him! I'm glad he's okay afterall and I hope your recovery is waaaaay better than mine was.

The Not-a-hoes said...

So I look at these pics almost every day, I think it is about time I get all these from you haha. Ill just come steal your camera and plug it into my computer so I can have them.
My mom was too busy crying to take any of these pictures for me.