CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Time At The Hospital

I know I'm late on doing these posts, but I forgot how much 2 kids consumes my time. Here are our pictures from the hospital. The time at the hospital was nice and relaxing and THANK YOU MAREN for taking Starlett while we were in the hospital. I love you even more for that.:)

My water broke at 11:00, we were at the hospital y midnight with my contractions about 2 minutes apart.I got my epidural 20 minutes after I got to the hospital. Right before my epidural, I was at a 4. Right after the epidural, I was at an 8, 5 minutes later, I was fully dialated and ready to deliver. My doctor was taking his time, thinking that he had at least an hour, until they called and told him I was at an 8. Luckily with an epidural, you can kind of hold of the labor, but as soon as he got there and got ready he told me to push, I pushed 3 times and the 4 he told me to stop cuz the baby was already out. By far the best labor and delivery I've ever had. The Doctor also toldme that was the best and easiest delivery he ever did.
Ahhhh, After the drugs. SO much better!!
It was the middle of the night so we had to bring Star with us. She was such an angel. She got a popsicle, coloring books, milk from the nurses and she just entertained herself. During the actual labor she just watched and didn't say anything. She didn't act scared or anything. She was perfect.
All the pain ( for the whole 2 1/2 hours) was so worth it. Look how adorable he is.
They had doors that you could write on, so I, Rain, Daylon, and Star all wrote Rocky a message. You can't really read it but I wanted to put it on here anyway so I can remember it.
This was our nurse the majority of the time. She was AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

haha i love your face after the drugs, its exactly how i felt too. i was a little more upset that i couldnt move my legs at all.
and you had a couch!? david had that puny little window seat thing.
cant wait to see rocky some more!

Tiana Johnson said...

That's cute that Star stayed and did so well. What a trooper! Good thing everything went so fast!

Tawni Williams said...

Wow! not even three hours! Way to go!