CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Funny Pictures

So today this neighbor girl of ours came to my house and handed me and Darin this paper and it has drawings of me and him. He looked at them and kind of chuckled and then handed them to me. First thing I noticed was that my boobs were lopsided. When I started acting like I thought I looked pretty funny, I looked at her and she looked hurt. So then I said, "These are really good Nicole, you have some artistic ability". In all honesty, it looked like those drawings you pay money for at carnivals where they blow your head up huge and make you look like a cartoon character. They actually are cute, so cute that I decided to post them on my blog... regarless of what size my boobs are, how fat it makes me look, how big both of our ears are or our noses for that matter. At least she got one thing right and that was that Darin was on a skateboard. It's all for good humor.

This first one is Darin!!!
And this beauty is me....like you had to be told, it looks just like me!!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I like Darin's form especially. Your hair is looking quite... um... different?! ;)

Anonymous said...

Better leave a comment here too so you know I looked at your blog! :) Funny pictures!!!! Susan