CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Tag! 1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
No, I was told after my cervix surgery that I probably wouldn't be able to have anymore kids and we were ok with that.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes but not to the father, JUST KIDDING. We had been married for Almost 3 years
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Suprised but actually VERY happy. I wanted it to be a boy.
4. WAS AN ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?

NEVER!!!

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?

28

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?

I missed my period so I took 5 tests and they all came back positive.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?

Of course my husband cuz he was there with me, but then I think I told Maren next.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?

Definatly Yes

9. DUE DATE?
April 9, 2009
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Not really
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Depended on the day. I craved fresh fruit, chocolate, steak...Just about everything
12. WHAT IRRITATED YOU?
I would get gas pains so bad if felt like I was having contractions.
13. WHAT WAS THE SEX?
Our handsome boy
14. DID YOU WISH IT WERE THE OPPOSITE?
No, we were both hoping for a boy to finish off our family.
15. HOW MUCH WEIGHT DID YOU GAIN?
15 Pounds, I got in trouble for not gaining more in my 7th and 8th month.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
My wonderful sister Maren gave me, Tiana, Meghan, and Olga a combined Shower at Thanksgiving.
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Not until I was down to 7 weeks left, I hadn't gained any weight and the dr was worried so I had to go get another ultrasound and a stress test which caused me to start having contractions so I was put on bed rest til they stopped.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
LDS Hospital, it was wonderful
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
A whole 2 1/2 hours. Best Labor and Delivery of all my children.
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Darin
21. WHO WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN YOU GAVE BIRTH?
BESIDES THE DR AND NURSES, Darin and Maren BARELY made it.
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR A C-SECTION?
NATURAL WITH EPIDURAL
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICATION TO EASE THE PAIN?
I got my epidural 20 minutes after I arrived at the hospital, and barely had enough time to get it before I was fully dilated.
24. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
March 28,2009 ; 1:30 am
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Rocky Hyrum Johnson

1 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

I noticed you upgraded Rocky from alien baby to handsome baby. I always say mine look like trolls in the beginning.